Restaurant & food Review : New Raj Sweets Ranchi

New Raj sweets located in main road Ranchi opposite Big bazar . I have been there for several times in my ranchi trip and it was near to me.
the decor is normal nothing is fancy here. Personally I dont like the chair because those are not comfortable.
Menu was torn and so dirty. They need to look after that, guys please look into that.
Lets Talk about food !!! Oh Boi food was so average here.
Once I ordered Masala dosa, veg thali and once chole bhature.
Sambhar and chole was completely blend.
Bhature was uncooked and so oily that oil was floating in plate.
Veg thali was also not good.
Price was also high in comparison of Quality and quantity.

So Please avoid this palce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Must Know Rules About Wearing A Suit Every Man Must Know

Iconic Tourist Attractions Around the World