Kheer - Roseate House Aerocity New Delhi: Honest Review

Kheer - Roseate House
Address: Roseate House, Asset 10, Aerocity, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Opening Hours: Dinner in weekend Lunch also

Contact Detail for reservation: Phone: 011 7155 8832



Well !! In my recent trip to Delhi I went this restaurant called KHEER. 
This is an Indian restaurant in Roseate House Hotel situated in Aerocity In New Delhi nearby international airport.


Alright lets talk about Kheer this is a huge place with state of art interior. I just love their restaurant theme. So simple and Elegant coz beauty lies in simplicity I truly believe in that.


Entire kitchen is live you can see chef cooking your food. Bar and display of liquor was also designed so perfectly.

Food was amazing I had their pizza naan,

Pizza Naan
pani puri, kasaundi machhi and silbate ki shammi. 


I had Pizza naan first time that was so good that right now when I am writing this review that make me hungry.


Staff was so courteous, warm and looking happy that is plus point. Their restaurant manager Ravinder what a great guy charming, smiling always, serving with care.
I Definitely recommend this place for amazing food and hospitality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Must Know Rules About Wearing A Suit Every Man Must Know

Iconic Tourist Attractions Around the World